Search This Blog

23 December 2015

Things I Think I Think…..


Image result for hamster wheel brain
  • Unless you were somehow REALLY lucky to live under a rock, OR experienced the original Star Wars trilogy as it was originally released… Chances are the biggest Star Wars secret was spoiled for you well before you ever actually saw “The Empire Strikes Back”.
Image result for empire strikes back meme
  • What if I told you that it’s not only possible, but EXTREMELY EASY to own guns AND still be supportive of reasonable regulations that can help save lives by making it more difficult for bad people to get guns?
Image result for right to bear arms
  • I support the public education system and intentions. I still believe that both a hard look at the status quo and potentially ground-breaking changes may need to occur to fix the issues that exist in that system.
Image result for education system



  • I support the dismantling of Citizen’s United via a Constitutional Amendment. If corporations are people and money equals speech, then you’ve created classes of people that can afford to exercise their rights, where I believe that the Constitution guarantees the rights of the people equally, and I don’t see how that’s so freaking difficult to understand.
Image result for citizens united
  • Christmas as a kid is fun. Christmas WITH a kid is much more fun.
Image result for christmas kids presents meme
  • Watching Star Wars as a kid is fun. Watching Star Wars WITH a kid is much more fun.
Image result for star wars kids meme
  • By the transitive property, Watching Star Wars = Christmas.
Image result for star wars christmas special
  • I only asked for one thing for Christmas. It was a garlic mincer. However, I intend to use it on ginger as well.
Image result for kitchen fire meme
  • Pointless Remake Alert: Point Break
Image result for point break remake meme
  • If a recipe ever calls for “frying a steak” on a drizzle of oil in a pan… trust me, just broil or grill it like a normal person. Less mess, less chance of your kitchen starting on fire, less spattering oil burning your finger (so I heard… I mean… a friend told me…), and just as delicious.
Image result for kitchen fire meme
  • I miss Europe. No not the band. Well… yes… also the band… moreso the Continent.
Image result for europe meme
  • To the people calling for the death of certain big game hunters in the name of moral superiority… you’ve humanized an animal and dehumanized a person. How’s the weather up in that ivory tower?
Image result for ivory tower meme
  • I think the only… ONLY bright side of Donald Trump winning the Presidency is that the left and the right would be able to stop arguing if George W. Bush or Barack Obama were the “Worst President Ever…”
Image result for trump simpsons meme
  • I think a terrible concept for a comedy movie is one where people get diarrhea and a bad sneezing fit at the same time while on a first date. Just because I said that, I think someone’s going to make that movie. *Sigh* and I’ll probably see it. I blame the Wayans Brothers.
Image result for sneeze diarrhea meme
  • 2015 wasn’t too bad overall…. 

1 comment:

  1. But we didn't actually start the kitchen on fire... just a nice flame you could roast marshmallows over in the pan. Plus, the steak WAS delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Yes you can leave comments. I encourage it. But I refuse to allow comments from that "Anonymous" person...

You got something to say? Put your name to it!